Tuesday, May 22, 2012

School is cool for everyone...

We went on a trip to the Wamakariri Public Library today.
We had a tour of the Library and two great stories read to us by Donna.
Donna and Sally are the Librarians who showed us things in the Library.
We loved looking at the artwork that was made of clothes.
We saw jeans, a shirt and even a pair of underpants in the work!








We had our lunch in Victoria Park and played on the playground.         
Thank you to all the parents who helped us.

          A saxophone in the playground?
           We heard a great sound drifting into our classroom.
           George said, "That's my brother playing on his saxophone."
           George invited Jack in to talk to us and play some notes. 
           George said, "I feel proud of Jack!"



                             Thanks big brother!


1 comment:

  1. Books, art and music: some of my favourite things! I wish I was little again.

    ReplyDelete